Sunday, 6 October 2013

Day 6: do whatever you feel like Sunday

Today was the first day of daylight savings, it is a long weekend and there was sunshine and blue skies as far as the eye could see. So naturally I spent the morning sun baking and catching up with friends, which is a perfect example of Do Whatever You Feel Like Sunday (DWYFLS). This is a concept that has been going for a few years now. Basically, Sundays are precious and in that last day before going back to work, you are only required to do exactly what you want.

I had to mix up my routine a bit today as I was going out for dinner. So I had a shake for breakfast and then a shake for lunch. At about 5pm I went out for a walk but I felt noticeably tired and fatigued at the end. It's good to know that my energy isn't completely limitless and that I am still human (not quite a superhero yet). Dinner out was great and much easier than I thought it would be. I ate seafood pizza and talked to a cute guy. I didn't feel the need to drink or over-eat. My body knew when it was full, and I have to say that it was nice to chew my dinner as opposed to drinking it.

I decided not to have a big night as tomorrow is my first cleanse day which basically means no eating and a lot of drinking. So I'm home now trying to read up on it. Tomorrow's post should be interesting to say the least.

L x

Summary
Mental state: happy
Physical state: tired and sore - in a good way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment