Thursday, 3 October 2013

Day 3: AM - may contain adult themes

[WARNING: this post contain adult themes. Mum, Dad - feel free to skip this one. You have been warned.]

I slept ok last night. Woke up at 4am with bad dreams, but I settled really quickly and was able to drift back into passable sleep within the hour. The next time I woke up was when my alarm pulled me out of a very vivid, very intense dream. My heart was pounding and it took me a minute to realise that it wasn't real.

In the spirit of being brutally honest (oh god, I really hope my parents aren't reading this), I have to tell you that this dream was not unpleasant. In fact, it was positively delightful. This was possibly the best sex dream I have ever had. I mean, I have NEVER had a dream quite like it. I bounced out of bed with a huge smile on my face, and instantly messaged Kristy:



So after that interesting start to the morning I went through my morning routine, but when it came to shake time I decided to only have 1.5 scoops of shake powder as opposed to the usual 2 scoops. I was hoping that this would help me feel a little less full throughout the day. It worked, and by morning tea time I was looking forward to eating my carrots and hummus, and I had been drinking water all morning without feeling like I was forcing it down. I also had little to no bloating and was feeling good physically. Emotionally I was feeling very... emotional. Not that this is news. I cry at everything - happy or sad. But I think I was just more conscious of the different emotions I was feeling.

Lunch was great as I had an appetite and could enjoy eating. No afternoon tea for me as I am going to go home and have that extra .5 of a scoop of shake before heading out for a walk. I am really looking forward to this walk; I haven't exercised on consecutive days without pain for over a year.

Summary
Mental state: emotional, reflective
Physical state: feeling strong, no soreness from yesterday's walk

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment