Monday, 28 October 2013

Day 28: just another manic Monday

So maybe being smug about having a migraine then drinking for 10 hours was a little premature. I was excited to start a full week at my lovely new job but had to drrrraaaaaagggggggg my sorry ass out of bed. And then I felt like I was playing catch up for the rest of the day. 

I'm not sure if it's because I'm drinking my breakfast shake so early or because of the hangover hangover but I was ravenous from about 10am. I ate half a fibre snacks bar at morning tea time, then only just made it to 12:30pm to eat some sushi for lunch.

After that I was too busy to think about food and the afternoon passed in a blur of new information and learning. By the time I made it home I was so exhausted that I made my dinner and went to bed at 8pm! 

Only two more days left in this little big challenge, and I think it's fair to say I'm going to miss it when it's over.

L x

Summary
Mental state - tired
Physical state - hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment