Saturday, 26 October 2013

Day 25: hit the ground running

What a big day! Luckily I got to work from our city office today so it was only a 15 minute trip to get to work. I got up early and went through my morning routine, remembering to pack all my pills and snacks for the day ahead.

Having my shake so early and using my brain again meant I was actually hungry at morning tea time so I had my pills and half a fibre snacks bar. Before I knew it, it was lunch time and I went and tried out the local sushi train. You may have realised by now that I love japanese food and could happily eat it every single day. I should probably just move to Japan.

Before I knew it, it was 5pm and being Friday, most people were getting out of there so I took my chance and left too as my brain was at capacity. I decided to walk home to try and process and download my first two days. It was a nice half an hour walk and I felt relaxed and ready for a quiet night in as Saturday is a girls day out that has been planned a month in advance and I wanted to be refreshed and relaxed!

I had my dinner shake, set myself up on the couch ready to blog and watch a movie when I fell asleep! I eventually woke myself up and took myself to bed and that was my big Friday night. The best part - I can't wait for Monday :)

L x

Summary
Mental state - exhausted
Physical state - lots of energy

No comments:

Post a Comment