Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Day 16: PM - the final countdown

So here we are. Nearly at the end of a double cleanse day. Considering food hasn't passed my lips since Monday night, I think I am doing pretty good. I am having incredibly detailed fantasies about pizza and chinese food but apart from that I am coping pretty well.

I had a big energy drop at about 5:30pm where I was actually considering going to bed, but the thought of waking up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 3am helped me push through. After two days of berry slushies - I am over them. Drinking my shake in the morning is going to feel like a freakin' holiday.

I have to say that I have felt constantly surprised by this challenge. Not by how hard it is, but by how easy it is. I truly expected to be feeling constantly hungry or tired but am happy to be proved wrong so far. I am someone that loves to have a good baseline routine so that I am ready to take on whatever else life throws at me and this program has definitely provided that. I am over the half way mark now and very much looking forward to charting the rest of my progress. But for now - sleep (geez I hope this post has made sense).



L x

Summary
Mental state - fuzzy
Physical state - sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment