Sunday, 13 October 2013

Day 13: sun day, fun day

Do whatever you feel like Sunday is even more special when you don't have to go to work the next day, and I am definitely cherishing this time off before starting my exciting new work adventure.

I woke up refreshed and content after the exhaustion of yesterday. I sun baked for a couple of hours before heading to the farewell of drinks for some dear friends moving to Spain. It's quite amazing how easy it was to sip one glass of wine over a couple of hours and not feel like I was missing out. Then it was on to dinner with a friend, before walking home on this warm spring night only to be yelled at from a pub balcony by another friend so I popped in for a quick chat (I am, like totes, a social butterfly).

I am surprised by how easy this program is becoming day-to-day and how quickly I have become accustomed to not feeling hungry. So much so that I have to remind myself to eat lunch or take my pills at morning and afternoon tea because I'm just not thinking about food. I have also done minimal exercise this week, not from lack of motivation or injury, more because I have been so busy! I'm definitely looking forward to getting up early in the morning and getting back out there.

L x

Summary
Mental state - calm
Physical state - good as gold

No comments:

Post a Comment