Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Day 1: Afternoon - oompa loompa, doompa-dee-do

Nausea subsided around 1pm so I took the opportunity to grab some lunch as I was feeling a bit low on energy. I had salmon sashimi with avocado which was delicious. Although, the persistent feeling of extreme fullness and bloating made eating lunch comparable to loading clowns into an already full clown car.

At about 4pm I had the weird sensation of feeling a little hungry/low on energy whilst still feeling as bloated, full and round as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Luckily I got some muesli bar style fibre snacks with this cleansing pack. The bar was delicious and easy to nibble on and made me feel better without adding to the bloated feeling.

I took my second accelerator tablet then as well and started to wonder how the hell I was going to drink a whole other shake for dinner. Forgetting the fear of the taste, I honestly believed I was going to look like Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka if I tried to cram one more thing in my mouth (side note - aaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahaha cram in my mouth *wink* #Iam12).

Got home from work and did the only sensible thing - took off my pants and lay down! My belly looked like a beautiful round dome that men of a certain age develop after a youth of drinking too much beer. However after about half an hour of lying down, I started to feel less clown car-ish and more human again. Am even considering having my dinner shake soon - eeek!


How I've felt for most of today
Summary
Mental state: feeling clear, alert and able to concentrate
Physical state: Feel like I have a mild temperature, very bloated

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment