Wednesday, 6 July 2011

I can has cheezburger?

So training is still going well. I have lost 7kgs and am getting faster all the time. My first race was in May and I completed the 8km course in 52 mins.

The flip side of being so healthy and fit is that when I have a treat and eat junk food now, I REALLY enjoy it. Most notably - CHEESEBURGERS. McDonalds and Burger King are the business. It's something about that combo of meat, cheese, mustard and tomato sauce that really floats my boat.

I have always loved fast food, but now that I know how much exercise is required to burn off one, or sometimes two, cheeseburgers - it's possible that I love it even more :)

Those LOL cats really know what they're talking about..

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried vegie burgers with cheese, onion, mustard, and sauce? Cows will thank you. Except the female ones... who are molested for their milk.

    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete