Friday, 4 June 2010

A Score of Zero

Love is a word I use every day.
If you asked me to define myself by one word, it would be LOVE. 

noun  
1 an intense feeling of deep affection.  
2 a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone.  
3 a great interest and pleasure in something.  
4 a person or thing that one loves.  
5 (in tennis, squash, etc.) a score of zero.

My friend Juno has been nagging gently encouraging me to start a blog, so here it is. A little collection of things that I love at any given moment. When I was thinking on what to blog about, the only thing I knew was that I wanted it to be something positive. (Not positive in a life-coaching-born-again-let's-hold-hands-and-sing kinda way, more of a I-freakin-LOVE-cake kinda way - you dig?)

So here is my contribution to the interwebs - frivolous, fun and starting with a score of zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment